Our Goal Is Lifelong Learning
- We understand that most children learn best by doing and therefore, must be actively engaged in the learning process.
- We feel that children, given positive relationships with caring adults, grow and develop in the best possible way.
- We know that, given comparable educational opportunities, all children learn and go on to become successful adults.
- We realize that each child is unique, with different temperaments, different growth rates and different needs.
- By meeting each child's cognitive, emotional, social and physical needs, the healthy growth of the whole child is at the heart of our program.
What children need is what they get at Causey's Learning Center:
- Early exposure to languages
- Early music education
- Preschool-level academic work
Would you like to learn more about our approach?
Call us at (206) 322‒9929 or fill out our contact form.